JellyPages.com

Sunday 30 August 2015

WIP Swooping Hawk - nebula/star pattern

I have hit that point where I have too many projects (several of which are just in my head for the moment) and so I need to work through the paint queue and clear the decks.

Next up - Swooping Hawks.
WIP 40k eldar swooping hawk test model - front

My friend indicated he didn't like the traditional blue/gray/white colour schemes, and they definately didn't fit with the theme of neon elves.
WIP 40k eldar swooping hawk test model - side
So I have been playing with a night-sky colour scheme, inspired by some of the awesome pics of Eldar vehicles that show up on dakka and coolmini.
WIP 40k eldar swooping hawk test model - back
This is the test model, which overall I am happy with - on to the remaining swooping hawks, then the skitarri vanguard & rangers and then possibly back to the wolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment