JellyPages.com

Saturday 14 February 2015

Terrain - Ruined barricades finished

Last weekend I managed to get a few hours free to finish off the ruined barricades terrain. Same approach as last time - dry brushing and some weathering pigments to finish.
40k terrain - ruined barricade no 2 - front
I'm reasonably happy with how these turned out and they'll hopefully look good on the table. More importantly hopefully they will give a little bit more cover.

I have been planning to use 2 of the 6 resin pieces on my Imperial Knight's base, so this little side project gave me a bit of a feel for painting the resin. This helped me get off my butt and make some progress on the Knight this weekend. I'll post some WIP pics of that later in the week.

More ruined barricade pics after the break.


40k terrain - ruined barricade no 2 - back
40k terrain - ruined barricade no 3 - front
40k terrain - ruined barricade no 3 - back
40k terrain - ruined barricade no 4 - front
40k terrain - ruined barricade no 4 - back

No comments:

Post a Comment