JellyPages.com

Thursday 6 October 2016

Dreadtober: Bjorn the Fell Handed

I picked up Bjorn years ago on ebay but rarely fielded him in 5th ed due to the point cost (the only time I remember him in a battle was against my opponents Grey Knights going mano e roboto against the GK walker HQ).
40k space wolves bjorn the fell handed - 3 weapon options
I finally picked up a hellfrost cannon right arm recently and so have completed all 3 options for fielding Bjorn.


40k space wolves bjorn the fell handed - Autocannon front

40k space wolves bjorn the fell handed - Rear
Recently in 7th ed, I have been using Bjorn in my SW army (see here for example) - his AV13 has been very useful recently, and the flexibility of a hellfrost cannon combined with his dreadnought close combat weapon has been worth the points.
40k space wolves bjorn the fell handed - Plasma Cannon Front

40k space wolves bjorn the fell handed - Plasma Cannon Side

40k space wolves bjorn the fell handed - Hellfrost Cannon Front

40k space wolves bjorn the fell handed - Hellfrost Cannon Side
 Next week - another Dreadtober post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment